The information contained within this page was last updated 30 September 2013.
Tems Outlined on This Page Relate to Purchases
Registration and Purchase
To register or purchase from Yoga Loft’s online booking system, you must be over 18 years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration are correct and complete.
All services purchased from Yoga Loft Ltd. must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completed a studio waiver form that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All participants must complete a waiver form prior to attending classes at Yoga Loft studios. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form confirmation, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of Yoga Loft Studios, and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Yoga Loft Ltd, its owners, directors, managers and all employees from all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to approve such instalments be made by credit card on the dates predetermined in the services contract.
Terms of Purchase of Services
The following terms and conditions relate to purchases made through MindBody Online. By using our website and making online purchases you agree to all terms and conditions
1. ALL Class pass purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Class packages are good at Yoga Loft Canada studios only.
3. Workshop deposits and payments are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated below.
4. Refunds cannot be processed online, please contact the studio directly.
5. All class passes have a one year expiry date (from date of activation).
6. Unlimited monthly/ yearly passes expire according to type of pass and the date of purchase.
7. 5, 10, 20 class cards; 1, month and one year unlimited are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
8. 50 class cards can be shared by family. Please contact us directly to set up a family pass before purchasing one online. All pass users must be registered under the pass before activation.
9. All transactions are processed in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
Yoga Loft Ltd. also reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or prices at our discretion. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will provide notice of the changes on this website.
Payment for Products or Services
All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollars at the time of payment. Yoga Loft Studios is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Return and Refund Policy
All class packages and gift certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you are unable to attend a program and requires you to cancel your reservation at the workshop, we can offer you a refund if you notify the studio at least 24 hours prior to the session start date. Yoga Loft Studio will charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund. This credit is non-transferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining at the time you requested cancellation. If the Studio is notified after the session begins, no refund or credit will be given. Cash Refunds will not be issued.
Related Pages of Information