As a student of YogaLoft we kindly ask that you adhere to the following guidelines and policies so that all students may enjoy a positive, safe and effective class experience.
- arrive 10-15 minutes early for class.
- always check-in at the front desk even if you made an online reservation, use a scan card for quick sign in.
- be mindful when entering the studio, please keep your voice down.
- remove shoes before entering the studio.
- turn off your cell phone.
- leave valuable personal items at home, Yogaloft is NOT responsible for any lost items.
- for safety of others, clean any sweat that came off of your mat.
- Refrain from eating at least 2 hours prior to class however be sure to be adequately hydrated with water (avoid caffeine i.e. coffee, pop, tea, alcohol).
- Yoga is an inward journey and science of self-realization as much as it is a physical fitness activity. It is essential to enter yoga classes quietly, settle your things quietly, and leave quietly. It is best to reserve casual conversation as pre or post class activities.
- Follow instructors to the best of your abilities and listen to your mental as well as physical response. If it doesn’t feel good, it is not good. Do only what you can, and make any necessary modifications to suit your body and mind.
Please tell your instructor if:
- you need to leave class early.
- you are new to class.
- you have any medical considerations.
- you prefer no hands-on physical adjustments.