Current session running until April 2.
Drop-in rate: $15
It’s never too early to learn how to relax, concentrate, and breathe!
We practice fun-filled yoga poses and breathing exercises to promote:
• Physical Strength and Flexibility
• Concentration, Focus and Attention
• Inner Strength and Body Awareness
• Confidence and Self-esteem
• Relaxation and Self-control
• A Feeling of Well-being and Respect for Others
• Love for One’s Self, Inside and Out.
Children practice simple animated poses, with music and breathing exercises that help to strengthen coordination and awareness.
This playful class provides key bonding methods between family members.
For all ages, kids or seniors. These classes are tailored to a wide range of ages and include safe yet effective exercises.
For questions or to Register, Call (905) 893-0094